The Vax Carpet Cleaner is best for you. Do you need to call the rug doctor now and then? Or ultimately give up on the stains and odor of your old carpet and plan to buy a new one? Don’t give up just yet, as Vax Carpet Cleaner unleashes its most effective carpet washer yet. The Vax Carpet Cleaner V-124 Dual V is easy to use and delivers a professional result every time for little effort. With its excellent suction power, there are no other carpet washers that can match up to it. It will pick up so much dirt you wouldn’t believe your eyes!
Your carpet will be looking brand new and will dry quickly as well. Say goodbye to stubborn dirt and stains on your old rug because of the Dual V’s excellent suction. It has two V-shaped channels that give powerful suction across its width to guarantee your carpet will be clean and at the same time dried. This is because the heat from this machine is concentrated on the floor. While cleaning, the heated air is absorbed over the brushes, thus warming the water, including the cleaning solution. This consequently leads to a superior breakdown of dirt and filth. It’s like a hairdryer as dirty water from your carpet is pulled, heated air is pushed in the cleaning path that gently dries your carpet.
It is an excellent choice for allergy sufferers as it helps remove dust, pollen, and other allergens in your carpets. The Vax Carpet Cleaner Dual V is ideal for the toughest of tough stains on the highest traffic area of your house. It has a floor head with five rotating SpinScrubTM brushes. It’s like an electric toothbrush that spins rapidly, eventually loosening up and lifting embedded dirt for a thorough clean.
It has two hand stools designed for your stairs, car seats, and upholstery. It is very hygienic in a way because it has separate water tanks for clean and dirty water. So you have peace of mind that your carpets are cleaned because no dirty water is reused. Finally, it has an automatic system that guarantees no measuring needed. Fill the tank with warm water plus Vax Utra+carpet and upholstery cleaner, and then happy cleaning! As for added assurance, the Vax Carpet Cleaner Dual V has a 6-year guarantee!
Vax Carpet Cleaner Features
- Includes Vax Ultra carpet and upholstery cleaning solution plus a 6-year Guarantee
- Dual V air path technology provides consistent suction across the width of the floor head for improved carpet drying.
- Automix cleaning system provides the correct mix of solution and water for optimum cleaning results.
- SpinScrub Brush Technology – 5 brushes gently and effectively loosen dirt from the carpet pile.
- Powered SpinScrub hand tool, ideal for stairs and upholstery cleaning
Vax Carpet Cleaners UK’s Review:
They were tagged as the “Rolls Royce” of Carpet Cleaners; this ultimate machine scored 4.5 out of 5 stars in reviews. Let’s take a closer look at what reviewers say about this product.
The features of this upright vacuum cleaner are pretty much robust. Filling the clean water tank and emptying the dirty water from a separate tank was easy to do. Opening the contaminated water is very easy for most reviewers; you push the handle down, unclip the bucket, and put it back in. Reviews advise that when using the product, take it slow, allowing the Dual V to get optimum results on the embedded dirt on your carpets. It can also Pet hairs. Stairs and upholstery are not a challenge when using the attachments, as excellent results are always achieved.
One helpful reviewer told the readers that:
“ The vacuuming is adequate, and the carpets were completely dry the next day. We broke a handle (our fault), and the helpline was helpful(!) and sent us a free replacement which arrived in 6 days over the bank holiday. The six-year guarantee is a definite bonus. Recommended.
- Read instructions thoroughly before you start.
- Pick a nice day so you can open the windows, get a breeze going, and put out any rugs you may clean.
- Buy some carpet shampoo. The one supplied is just a sample (about 1/3 size), and you get through it quickly. The Ultra shampoo is very effective in high-traffic areas but is not cheap. We used nearly two bottles on the ground floor, but there are cheaper alternatives.
- Get someone to help you move furniture around and take turns washing and filling as it is pretty labor-intensive.
- Buy some ear defenders. I don’t believe it’s any noisier than other cleaners, but it is more comfortable if you spend a few hours at it. Our local DIY store had some reasonably cheaply.
- Keep the dirty washer container, brushes, and filters clean between washes.
- Don’t tell your friends and family. They’ll want to borrow it!”
Most reviewers pointed out that their Vax Dual V gets borrowed a lot by friends and neighbors on the borrowing part.
The Auto Mix of cleaning product is found out to be a good feature and, at the same time, economical on cleaning fluid. For the drying time: “Excellent machine, it does what it says on the advert it really deep cleaned our cream carpets and they dried quickly.” Another commented that their carpets came up bright and “fluffed up” and dried quickly enough. As for the controls, they are pretty much user-friendly.
Now for the downsides, it’s pretty much of a monster in terms of its size and a bit heavy too. The rack carrying the tools may not fit properly. The shape of the vacuum cleaner water and cleaner containers were a little awkward to fill and empty. Some reviewers complained of heavy leaks. Motor seems to heat up, and three reviewers commented that it either blew up or burst into flames, manufacturing defect, but it shouldn’t go unnoticed. All reviewers received replacements immediately. The brushes take a lot of cleaning to get rid of inevitable hairs.
As for my final say, this vacuum cleaner sure saves you a lot versus rug doctors or buying a new rug. A pretty good machine that does what it says. It is recommendable for people who have, of course, a whole lot of carpets in their house, who have pets, and who love to have parties. It’s not for weak people, literally. This product is heavy take note especially on cleaning on stairs. On carpeted floors, it’s but a doddle. It’s a little bit expensive but a worthy investment. Be wary, though, of the previous comments on the motor, It does come with a six-year warranty, but it does help double-check once you have the product, and don’t hesitate to give a review. This is one of the best vacuum cleaners out there, so this one deserving of a gold badge.